Friday, January 14, 2011

Wedding Shopping?? Yes please

Tomorrow is the day I will buy wedding magazines, look at stationary, dresses, scented candles, flowers and have a wonderful day with my (future) Sister in Law and Bridesmaid. (not two people but one in the same!!)

The only thing missing is my cousin Katie. I am very troubled that during times like these I live so far away from the people I care the most about. Its hard to imagine doing some things with out my mother, my cousin/best friend there. But what do you do? *sigh* I think that it just means I HAVE to go to WV in April and do wedding stuff with my cousin if she will have me. I just don't want to look back at certain moments in time and have the memory not include my mom or cousin.

So Wedding Shopping this weekend?? Yes Please!! But this will not be the last time I go shopping for ideas. And I have a feeling, the best ideas and memories have yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. Let's plan some visits. I can come to NY and you can come here too!

    We will do your wedding shopping and get everything in that you want! Don't worry!

    ReplyDelete