Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Skiing or Work??

Too bad I am not skiing today- instead I am at work. While I would like to take a minute to complain about this- I am grateful to have a job. especially when my boss is not the most stable person and freaks me out sometimes by making me think he doesn't like me... But that is probably my own paranoia.

Went to the gym yesterday. IT WAS PACKED. I am very proud of everyone else at the gym, but I can't wait till people start giving up and stop coming to the gym. I give them till the end of February. Until then, as long as their is an elliptical I can use for an hour- I will deal.

I called a couple wedding venues today. It'll be less than $1,000 to book the places I want. My (future) sister in law recommended another location that would actually serve food and alcohol... so I am going to call them today too...

I have so much work to do this week... so back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment