Monday, January 3, 2011

another Monday

Good Morning... Sorta

So today its back to the real world- back to reality- otherwise known as back to work! This weekend Jacob and I had a lot of fun.

  1. Thursday we stayed in and had dinner and drinks. I love this.
  2. Friday we went out to dinner and drinks with Jess and Andrew for New Years. I only had two glasses of wine at dinner so I could drive us home.
  3. Saturday I cleaned my entire house and it looked AMAZING. I had Jacob's co-worker Steve and his wife over for dinner. Which was yummy and fun. :)
  4. Sunday I just did some more clean up, rested, and watched Jacob play playstation.

And while I am back to work this entire week- Jacob is off on vacation. SOOOOOOO lucky.

This week I plan on:

  1. Calling places venues for availability on May 5. 2012. Also to get Pricing and capacity.
  2. Subitting my time-off for April when my sister and mom come to visit and time off for my sisters wedding.
  3. Add 5-10 more pages on my wedding power-point.
  4. work on my cousin's resume.
  5. Get all of my work done.

Also continue to keep my house clean, my fiance fed, and go to the gym everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment